Walking Track Open – Details Here
July 1 @ 10:00 am - October 27 @ 2:00 pm
Welcome Back Walkers!!
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Doors will be open:
- Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- The schedule is subject to change based on event activities.
- Face masks are required to be worn at all times by all individuals 5 years and older, (including while walking) The face mask must cover the mouth and nose completely
- There is a MAXIMUM of 30 people permitted on the walking track at one time.
- Some users may be denied entry until others have left.
- No food will be allowed.
- No liquids will be allowed, unless inside a reusable water bottle or mug.
Entering and exiting
- Users must enter and exit through the main Box Office Entrance, with directional signage in place as guidance.
- All users must sign in at the Box Office and review the COVID-19 questionnaire
- Users displaying symptoms will be asked to leave.
- Users must sanitize their hands upon entry.
- Users must follow directional signage.
- Users that wish to change footwear or leave a jacket must do so at one of the marked seating areas between sections. Access is not permitted in any other area of the building.
Using the Walking Track
- There is no running permitted at this time.
- Walking is only permitted in one direction.
- Users must remain on the track at all times. Walking up and down the bleacher stairs is not permitted.
- Slower walkers are to stay to the inside of the track, next to the railing
- All users are to maintain 2 meters (6 feet) from one another at all times unless using the track with a member of your household bubble.
- Washrooms will be open for users of the walking track.
- Civic Centre employees will be scheduled to clean and sanitize the track, including frequently touched surfaces and washrooms, at least twice per day.
- Users are reminded to limit touching surfaces as much as possible, and cough or sneeze into a tissue or their elbows when not wearing a mask.
Safety is everyone’s responsibility. The Civic Centre Walking Track is subject to the same public health protocols as other buildings in the province, and entry may be denied accordingly. Please read more about these protocols at gov.nl.ca/covid-19 and stay home if you are required to do so, or are symptomatic.