Walking Track Open – Details Here
July 6 @ 10:00 am - December 23 @ 2:00 pm
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Doors will be open:
- Monday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Enter Through Main Arena doors
- Monday to Friday from 5:00pm to 9:00 pm Enter Through Kinsmen Doors ONLY
- The schedule is subject to change based on event activities.
- Vaccine Passports are Required
- Face masks are required to be worn at all times by all individuals 5 years and older, (including while walking) The face mask must cover the mouth and nose completely
- Some users may be denied entry until others have left.
- No food will be allowed.
- No liquids will be allowed, unless inside a reusable water bottle or mug.
Entering and exiting
- For Daytime walking enter through Main Arena Doors and present Covid-19 passport and show ID to attendant
- For Evening walking enter through Kinsmen Arena Doors and present Covid-19 passport and show ID to attendant
- If you are feeling unwell please stay home. Users displaying COvid-19 symptoms will be asked to leave.
- Users must sanitize their hands upon entry.
- Users must follow directional signage.
- Users that wish to change footwear or leave a jacket must do so at one of the marked seating areas between sections. Access is not permitted in any other area of the building.
Using the Walking Track
- Running IS permitted at this time but Masks Must be worn
- Walking/ Running is only permitted in one direction.
- Users must remain on the track at all times. Walking up and down the bleacher stairs is not permitted.
- Slower walkers are to stay to the inside of the track, next to the railing
- All users are to maintain 2 meters (6 feet) from one another at all times unless using the track with a member of your household bubble.
- Washrooms will be open for users of the walking track.
- Civic Centre employees will be scheduled to clean and sanitize the track, including frequently touched surfaces and washrooms, at least twice per day.
- Users are reminded to limit touching surfaces as much as possible, and cough or sneeze into a tissue or their elbows when not wearing a mask.
Safety is everyone’s responsibility. The Civic Centre Walking Track is subject to the same public health protocols as other buildings in the province, and entry may be denied accordingly. Please read more about these protocols at gov.nl.ca/covid-19 and stay home if you are required to do so, or are symptomatic.