- This event has passed.
ACTIVE TOTS Starting Thursday November 19th **Registration Required**
November 19 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Back by Popular Demand!
Active Tots Next Session is
Thursday November 19th from 10:30-11:30am.
Civic Centre Studio
Come out and Play! Children age 0-5
** REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED** please visit http://www.cornerbrook.com/active-tots to register
1. If an individual is feeling unwell or has any one of the following symptoms they must
refrain from utilizing this facility:
a. Runny nose or nasal congestion
b. Sore throat
d. Fever (signs of fever, including chills, sweats, muscle aches, light-headedness)
f. Nausea/vomiting/diarrhea/unexplained loss of appetite
g. Loss of sense of taste or smell; OR
h. Red or purple spots on hands and/or feet.
2. If an individual or anyone in their immediate household has been outside the Atlantic
Bubble within the past 14 days or they are for any other reason required to self
isolate, they must refrain from utilizing this facility.
3. If an individual has been in close contact with anyone who has travelled outside the
Atlantic Provinces in the past 14 days who has developed COVID-19 symptoms,
they must refrain from utilizing this facility.
4. If an individual has been in close contact with a known or suspected case of COVID19 in the last 14 days, they must refrain from utilizing this facility.
5. Please use hand sanitizer before entering gymnasium and on exiting the
6. Two meters between individuals/bubbles is encouraged.
7. Masks must be worn until an individual is ready to partake in an activity in the
8. Masks must be worn by participants if they are on the sidelines or utilizing the
washroom during the activity.
9. No loitering before or after an activity. A group or renter has 10 minutes prior to the
activity to prepare and 10 minutes after the activity to exit the facility. We will be
locking doors 15 minutes after schedule start time.
10.No food or open beverages in gymnasium.
11.Water must be in reusable water bottle/cup.
12.No sharing of water bottles.
13.No food or gum in gymnasium.
14.No spectators allowed within the facility. Only program participants are permitted at
this time. 1 guardian per participant is allowed.
15.Individuals are encouraged to use the directional arrows within facility.
16.Physical distancing is encouraged outside of building and in parking lot.
17.Water station can only be used to refill water bottles. No drinking from fountain.
18.If an issue arises within the gymnasium please inform the City employee at the front
19.Cell phone use in gymnasium must be limited to emergency use only